- Lean Manufacturing
- Lean Service
- Case Studies
- About Us
- Contact Us
Enthusiastic and dedicated professional with extensive experience in Lean principles and systems. Proven in the delivery of business critical projects from initial conception to the design, delivery and implementation of solutions.
Possesses a high level of technical knowledge, coupled with strong business acumen. Highly proficient in a wide variety of applied skills such as Problem solving, Continual Improvement and Just in Time.
Merges first class communication skills with strong interpersonal abilities to build strong internal and external networks. Twelve years at Toyota has created motivation and intention on developing people’s skills for continual improvement.
Skills have been further developed whilst coaching and successfully transferring skills to clients within multiple sectors including Healthcare and Manufacturing Operations within Australia, New Zealand, China and Europe.
RANGE OF SKILLS
- Toyota trained Lean Specialist / Change Agent (UK and Japan trained)
- High level of man management and production orientated skills.
- Skills developed within a wide range of sectors, Automotive, Rail, Healthcare, FMCG, Marine, Sustainable Energy.
- Change agent and project management skills.
- Technical systems lead for both Toyota Avensis and Corolla models.
- Successful implementation of new technical systems for Toyota UK.
- Improved output of a large NZ FMCG plant by 75%, eradicating the need to introduce a 2nd shift.
- Supported the development of National Optimising the Patient Journey programme.
- Worked closely with the NHS improving Orthopaedic Theatres with forecast savings exceeding $5 million.
- Turned around a medium sized manufacturing facility from a typical batch build organisation to one of the local leading lean manufacturers.