- Lean Manufacturing
- Lean Service
- Case Studies
- About Us
- Contact Us
Lean Operations Strategy
“In preparing for battle I have always found that plans are useless, but planning is indispensable”
Dwight D. Eisenhower – US President and Supreme Commander of Allied Forces in WWII
Any business plan needs to include an operational plan. How are your operational assets going to support the growth of your business and meet the challenges of your business environment?
At TXM we apply our practical manufacturing experience and our deep understanding of Lean to help you make the right decisions about your operations. Helping you to decide:
- What to make and what to outsource (and where to outsource).
- Where to locate your operations and how to set up those operations.
- How to align your organisational structure and assets to best support your customers.
We support our clients right through the Operations and Supply Chain Strategy process:
- diagnosing the issues using the TXM Strategic Diagnostic Tool,
- developing the operational and supply chain plan
- completing feasibility analysis for major changes or investments
- using the A3 Strategy Deployment process to implement the plan
- Mapping key value streams including extended global value streams.
- Project Managing the major changes.