- Lean Manufacturing
- Lean Service
- Case Studies
- About Us
- Contact Us
TXM Customer Survey Reveals Excellent Results
In the past year, TXM customers have been completing an on line feedback survey when we complete a project. We recently reviewed the results of this customer survey and the results were impressive. All of the customers surveyed indicated that they would recommend TXM to other customers and 80% were prepared to be a client referee for TXM. Over 90% of clients found TXM highly professional and responsive to deal with and 90% of customers rated the TXM lean consultant they worked with as very good or outstanding.
Most impressive though were the business results that the customers acheived. On average TXM customers surveyed achieved:
- 25% reduction in lead time.
- 25%-50% reduction in waste.
- 10%-25% improvement in productivity.
- 10%-25% reduction in downtime.
- 25%-50% reduction in defects.
Just as important was the impact on the team in these businesses:
- 40% of customers saw a major improvement employee engagement.
- 90% saw improvement in leadership skills for managers and supervisors.
- 80% saw improvement in employee morale.
- 90% achieved increased empowerment for front line leaders and teams.
At TXM we have argued for years that our services delivered outstanding value. This comes through delivering both improved business performance and developing the capability of leadership within the businesses. Now the survey means that we have these results confirmed directly from our customers.
At TXM our focus is on continuous improvement, so we are working actively to improve the quality of our services and the skills of our consulting team so that future customers can experience even better results than the ones in this survey. Thank you to all the customers who completed the customer survey. Your feedback is invaluable to us.